By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Why would he need to get it "again"? Link at the end of Link to the Past has the Triforce. You said all Links combined! Saying that brings the Triforce into the equation. Canonically speaking, Link has the Triforce.

Did you beat Link to the Past?

No I didn't I've already said this. I'm basing "Getting it again" off of kas saying the triforce dissipates after the wish comes true. I'm basing it off you saying he used it to restore the world.  

Ganon had the entire Triforce for hundreds of years before Link to the Past, it's not something that goes away when you wish on it - it went away at the end of Wind Waker because the King of Red Lions wanted it to go away, to kep it out of Ganon's hands.

Kas' interpretation was Ganon only had it for that long because his wish hasn't come true yet... so what is it?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Wow. This thread was posted yesterday. It gave letsdance 200$ in two days

Well, at least he has a motive for argueing that somehow Kratos is going to beat omnipotence.

Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:

Well, at least he has a motive for argueing that somehow Kratos is going to beat omnipotence.

You have a delusional idea he'd be fighting omnipotence...

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Ganon had the entire Triforce for hundreds of years before Link to the Past, it's not something that goes away when you wish on it - it went away at the end of Wind Waker because the King of Red Lions wanted it to go away, to kep it out of Ganon's hands.

Kas' interpretation was Ganon only had it for that long because his wish hasn't come true yet... so what is it?

It's never made clear exactly how the Triforce works. That's an enigma. We don't even really know what Ganon did with it except change the Sacred Realm into the Dark World just by holding.

All we know is that Link used it and changed the world.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Why would he need to get it "again"? Link at the end of Link to the Past has the Triforce. You said all Links combined! Saying that brings the Triforce into the equation. Canonically speaking, Link has the Triforce.

Did you beat Link to the Past?

No I didn't I've already said this. I'm basing "Getting it again" off of kas saying the triforce dissipates after the wish comes true. I'm basing it off you saying he used it to restore the world.  

Both.

It actually did go away for Ganon Khuutra is wrong there... because it splits up if it is used by "someone who doesn't have an equal balance of Wisdom, Power and Courage.

Link does have that balance however, because he's the chosen warrior of light... blah blah blah.

Around the Network

Link isn't some random guy that's picked in every game it only seems that way. He's destined because he has the Triforce of Courage within him from birth.

Kratos is half God so an accurate perception would be Perseus from Clash of the Titans but way more angry, without any help from Athena.

Now what happens when these two fight?
I think what would be more interesting would be the story of why they are fighting.

letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:

You have a delusional idea he'd be fighting omnipotence...

The Triforce is an omipotent power... you gave Link access to it.

Khuutra said:
lets dance said:
Khuutra said:

Ganon had the entire Triforce for hundreds of years before Link to the Past, it's not something that goes away when you wish on it - it went away at the end of Wind Waker because the King of Red Lions wanted it to go away, to keep it out of Ganon's hands.

It's never made clear exactly how the Triforce works. That's an enigma. We don't even really know what Ganon did with it except change the Sacred Realm into the Dark World just by holding.

LOL so you are arguing facts you don't know... awesome... Well I say SPOILER**** Kratos kills everyone and he ascends into an omnipotent being since we don't know what happens to him after the credits.... see I can do that too...

Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Both.

It actually did go away for Ganon Khuutra is wrong there... because it splits up if it is used by "someone who doesn't have an equal balance of Wisdom, Power and Courage.

Link does have that balance however, because he's the chosen warrior of light... blah blah blah.

Ganon's able to use the whole Triforce if he brings the pieces together, though, and the whole thing was in the room right past where you fight him to the death.

Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

I seem to have recalled reading that if used by someone who isn't balanced or chosen, it breaks up again and you only keep the triforce piece that best fits you... that's why it broke up when Ganon had it... and he could only use it again if he reassembled it.

Either way, it doesn't matter with Link.