By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those of you who bought Link's Crossbow training...

Found something that might interest you.

LINK:

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=6034

DETAILS:

Cover Details:

Description: Custom Cover
Format: NTSC
Created by: Shenske
Region: United States
Case Type: DVD Case - Standard

This cover has been downloaded 4589 times

COMMENT:

Its a cover for the game; instead of that flimsy paper disk protecter. Just download this, take out the Red Steel cover ( or any other hated wii game) and place the Link's Crossbow traning cover instead. Or you can use a dvd case like rickthestick2 mentioned below. Now you have a attractive cover to go with your game.

Its free, so dont complain if you dont want it.

There is also a Wii Sports case cover art link, curtousy of radioioRobert

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=5369
( If by some chance you dont like this one, there are other styles to chose from)

And a Wii games case, this will cost some monnies, curtousy of GooseGaws

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&langId=-1&currency=USD&ignoreCrumbs=N&crumb1=&crumb1Ignore=&crumb2=%253CA%2BHREF%253D%2522javascript%253APassOn%2528%2527X%2527%252C%2B%2527ChooseView%2527%252C%2527%2527%252C%2B%2527%2527%2529%253B%2522%253EWii%253C%252FA%253E&crumb2Ignore=&crumb3=%253CA%2BHREF%253D%2522javascript%253APassOn%2528%2527C%2527%252C%2B%2527CategoryDisplay%2527%252C%252762707%2527%252C%2B%2527N%2527%2529%253B%2522%253EParts%2B%2526%2BAccessories%253C%252FA%253E&crumb3Ignore=&translateFrom=%C8%C9%C7&translateTo=EEC&usrSearchText=&searchText=&selSrchType=&page=&view=&productId=116705&categoryId=62707&lastAction=ProductDisplay&orderTotal=null&tranId=0&prevTranId=&jktranid=

Around the Network

Once I get the zapper, I may just do this. I may go to Gamstop and buy some crappy game used for $1.99.

XD buy the game and throw away the zapper

I wouldn't be getting the zapper if it didn't come with the game :P

flamevizier_34 said:

I must be the only one that actually (somewhat) likes the zapper. Granted it sucks when one tries to play Umbrella Chronicles, but for Link's Crossbow Training and the arcade mode of Medal of Honor 2, I really find it appealing to use for those two games. As for the cover art replacement, I am going to do the same thing I did with Wii Sports; I'll take an unused white case and just stick the booklet on the outside, it's easier that way.

Around the Network

i bought it for my son for Christmas, but i am looking forward to checking it out!

Mofobolous said:
flamevizier_34 said:

I must be the only one that actually (somewhat) likes the zapper. Granted it sucks when one tries to play Umbrella Chronicles, but for Link's Crossbow Training and the arcade mode of Medal of Honor 2, I really find it appealing. As for the cover art replacement, I am going to do the same thing I did with Wii Sports; I'll take an unused white case and just stick the booklet on the outside, it's easier that way.

lol yea thats what I was trying to recommend, but im not so good with words :P

As for the zapper, I still havent played a game where having the zapper was crucial or better than just a Wiimote and Nunchuk.

p.s. oh yea you guys have to try dual weilding two wii remotes for ghost squad. Its just awesome.

I downloaded and printed this cover for use on a blank case, just as I had done previously with Wii Sports. I hate having games in little cardboard cases. If anyone wants an "official" Wii game case, you can buy them from the Nintendo store for $1.50 each.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
I downloaded and printed this cover for use on a blank case, just as I had done previously with Wii Sports. I hate having games in little cardboard cases. If anyone wants an "official" Wii game case, you can buy them from the Nintendo store for $1.50 each.

sweet, do you have a link for that? 

flamevizier_34 said:

As for the zapper, I still havent played a game where having the zapper was crucial or better than just a Wiimote and Nunchuk.

I find the zapper gives me a litle more aiming stability, but it certainly isn't nessasary.