By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - everyone's gonna rape the female cog

people rape like there is no tomorrow, but the female cogs will only encourage more raping.

5 person gang bangs will be a lot more common.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

i'm going to call this now this thread is not going to end well..

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

It sounds like you're making a joke out of this...

I cannot quite tell if you're using rape as a colloquial term for "kill in-game" which is politically incorrect, or actually making a joke about rape itself, which is horrific, sexist and objectifying in the extreme.

Either way, I suggest you ask a mod to lock this thread immediately.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Har har rape har har.

Sorry, but what is this thread going for?

hahhahaha

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
I'm thinking he meant it as a joke, though as mentioned, I don't see it ending well.

In his term, "rape" meant: (tea bag)

We all throw around words we shouldn't use without thinking from time to time, myself included.

Rape is not something that should deliberately be placed in a thread title and used in preference of an actual in-game action.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

CGI-Quality said:
I'm thinking he meant it as a joke, though as mentioned, I don't see it ending well.

In his term, "rape" meant: (tea bag)

yea i kind of known what he was talking about it's just the thread the way the OP started it was pretty easy to see somthing the OP did not intend for people to take the wrong way.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

people don't usually call it teabaggin in gears. it's usually referred to as raping.

it's when you move back and forth behind a downed opponent. picking up a human shield and raping him against the wall is also quite popular.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I'm sure there's already Adult fanart portraying that being made or already circulating on the web.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Very tasteless, and offensive thread

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o