By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America Hardware Sales, 10th Apr 2010

MontanaHatchet said:
Alright, this is just a general statement, but we can tone it down with the "legs" comments? It's gone from being a cute little term we all used for Nintendo games to a creepy term alluding to women's curves.

lol

I once posted a picture of the woman with the longest legs ahah

But yeah...we should calm down.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Alright, this is just a general statement, but we can tone it down with the "legs" comments? It's gone from being a cute little term we all used for Nintendo games to a creepy term alluding to women's curves.

lol

Fine!

Does that mean no pictures anymore?

:(

PS3 does again.

ps2 is crazy over 10 years old and still 2.5% of the hardware and 3% of the software

Ps3 software bigger than Xbox 360 with 9m hardware advantage, and bigger than Ds with 38m advantage..
Really whats this. Can anyone explain this?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
MontanaHatchet said:

lol

Fine!

Does that mean no pictures anymore?

:(

Not until Montana says he's sorry!

Sorry. Post more pictures please. 

Killzone 2 also got boosted ~11k. Kinda odd that Resistance 2 barely broke 3k in comparison, but I guess Resistance is older and in general not as popular.

We're looking at about 13.5k and 7k for both worldwide, respectively.

LBP got boosted to 39k this week.  Go LBP!  Best game this gen.

the chart doesn't make sense. world at war suddenly at the top, when it wasn't made platinum. disgaea 3? wtf? assassin's creed 2? call of duty 4? metal gear? fallout 3?

all of these numbers are overtracked. how can software suddenly spike like this when hardware went down? weird.

bugrimmar said:
the chart doesn't make sense. world at war suddenly at the top, when it wasn't made platinum. disgaea 3? wtf? assassin's creed 2? call of duty 4? metal gear? fallout 3?

all of these numbers are overtracked. how can software suddenly spike like this when hardware went down? weird.

Well some of these games are getting nice discounts in some stores, Disgaea 3 is at 20 bucks at Gamestop, and Assessins's Creed 2 is at 30, springs sales and clearance mostly.

those titles i mentioned did not become greatest hits. and hardware sales went down. how can you suddenly say "oh, more software sold in general"? it can't be just like that.