By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New to PS3

I just got my Ps3 yetserday the 60GB model and i bought heavenly sword which is a great game, but is there anything else that i need to know about it like other games i was thinking about uncharted, but in not sure if i would like it. cane anyone give me some more info or suggestions.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Get assassins creed, and uncharted.

Also get warhawk, one of the best online games on any console. Thats all for now, and get the EYE OF JUDGMENT or just buy the playstation EYE its very innovative and fun.

mM

Besides what leo j said:

Resistance
CoD4
Rainbow 6
Madden
NBA2k8
Oblivion
Ratchet
Ninja Gaiden
Virtua Fighter 5
GRAW 2

GH3

Rockband 

Assassins Creed, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank and Call of Duty 4 all deserve your attention.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your PS3.

I have asassins creed for my 360 but ratchet, and uncharted will probably be the next games tht i will buy

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Get the PS EYE.

mM

U can also get at low cost : Resistance fall of man or evne Warhawk if you love online gaming.

Time to Work !

I can't stress Warhawks or Resistance enough! Those games are friggin awesome :D Uncharted and Ratchet FOR SURE, Folklore is pretty decent, a bit slow :D but you know how RPG's are lol. Oblivion is pretty good, and get some of the PSN games! Everyday shooter is great, as is Super stardust HD :D If you haven't played the older on on Xbox, you might as well pick up Ninja Gaiden Sigma while your at it :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

taomaster06 said:
I just got my Ps3 yetserday the 60GB model and i bought heavenly sword which is a great game, but is there anything else that i need to know about it like other games i was thinking about uncharted, but in not sure if i would like it. cane anyone give me some more info or suggestions.

download the demo for uncharted if you are not sure you'll like it.  It is sweet.

This signature was intentionally left blank

Haze might be coming out by years end. Nobody seems able to get a straight answer out of Ubisoft or Free Radical Design at the moment. Keep an eye out for it. Looks to be a winner.

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs