By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Predict Uncharted and Mass Effect first week numbers

Uncharted - 120 k

Mass Effect - 300k 

Around the Network

Uncharted 80k
ME 300k

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Uncharted has already had its first week, but it was limited to Gamestop if I remember from reading the comments on the American charts last week. It sold ~44k.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

uncharted already sold about 43k i think,and i predict mass effect to do 600k-700k

If Uncharted cant break 100k THIS weekend despite its limited release last week, you can officially call the game a dud. It HAS to break it. Its Sony's biggest game of 2007!!

Around the Network

Both games will sell poor COMPARED TO the hype surrounding them.

Time to Work !

NJ5 said:

Uncharted has already had its first week, but it was limited to Gamestop if I remember from reading the comments on the American charts last week. It sold ~44k.

On top of that, people who are likely to buy a game on day one are also (fairly) likely to know that it is available at a particular store so the limited release would not (dramatically) lower Week 1 numbers.

eugene said:
If Uncharted cant break 100k THIS weekend despite its limited release last week, you can officially call the game a dud. It HAS to break it. Its Sony's biggest game of 2007!!

i think it will do close to 100k

eugene said:

i doubt they both will sell good

Mass Effect will sell way less than Assassin's Creed maybe 250k-350k
Uncharted will go from last week sales but I don't think it'll break 100k

@Eugene it might be Sony's biggest game of the year, but it isn't much compared to games coming out next year.