By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Today was the day I was dreading.

I know you all think about it everytime you turn on your 360, a kind of nervous fear.  Will this be the day?  Well for me the answer was yes, today was the day (11/24/07), the day my 360 died of RROD, she was only nine months old (sob). 

This thread is for all of you out there that have had 360's which have suffered the same fate.  Reading about it was one thing, now I know exactly how you felt.  For the next few weeks I will be playing Wii and reading books, and thinking about how my little girl is doing on her big trip to the hospital.

For those of you who have an older 360 that has not yet suffered from RROD, I wish you the best of luck and hope that TODAY is not the day that you are dreading.  

Wii Friend Code - 8899 3885 0924 4281

XBOX LIVE - miasma42

Currently Playing..... Gears of War2, Tiger Woods Wii

Around the Network

I was going to say something significant, but then I realized, no matter how I worded it, it would sound like "flamebait" so I'll just keep this quick and clean and wish you better luck in your future gaming experiences. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I'll have a go at the above:

As well as features, durability should be taken into consideration when buying any product.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

sad thing is. you will send it back to MS. get it fixed. and have the same fear. if mine ever gets RRoD. i will get it fixed. then sell it. at a loss. cause this is uncalled for.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

My friend bought Mass Effect on launch day, and his RRoD'd after 5 minutes...sucks.  He had that one since launch though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
My friend bought Mass Effect on launch day, and his RRoD'd after 5 minutes...sucks. He had that one since launch though.

Wow how Freaky

Thats exactly what happen to my friend, he got Mass Effect the day it came out, he pop the Disk in..and BOOM!

RROD

i Loled at him, told him thats why you should of bought a Ps3..lol 

stick with the honda/toyota of the gaming inustry the Wii!!!

mine RROD'd with COD4, still havent recieved the initial package in the mail from microsoft, going to have to call "customer service" back soon.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I am one of the lucky ones who never had RROD. Must really suck.

If this ever happens to mine (launch unit), Im just going to buy a newer one with hdmi and then when the refurb comes back from MS its going on Ebay.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )