By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Need advice Wii/just dance related

Spankey needs a hand.

My freinds are pretty damn keen on getting a Wii for Just Dance, however I've got no real clue as to what hardware will be needed for it, being primarily a Sony guy.

They don't currently have a gaming system, and asking at a shop etc. is out of the question as the nearest store with all the equips is a few thousand miles and two countries away and everything will need to be imported. lol.

So long story short, what would be needed - the console (obviously), the game (also obviously) - but my real question is what controllers and accessories like nunchuck etc, number of controllers will be needed?

going afk for beer and bbq now but will check back soon

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

You will need the Wii console itself (which comes with 1 Wii remote) and a Wii remote for each player. (So if you want three players, you need to buy 2 extra Wii remotes.) You will also need a copy of the game itself. That's basically it.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Vectorferret said:
You will need the Wii console itself (which comes with 1 Wii remote) and a Wii remote for each player. (So if you want three players, you need to buy 2 extra Wii remotes.) You will also need a copy of the game itself. That's basically it.

Yes these are the primary items that you need for a Wii. I would also recommend buying rechargeable batteries as opposed to buying ordinary batteries.

Just Dance is loads of fun, your freinds will have a blast

Why would anyone spend over 200$ on just that one game?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I hope other games have enticed you into buying a Wii.

Just Dance is a system seller =0

D=