By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Bringing Valkyrie Profile Sequel to Xbox 360

Fuck those 34 million PS3 owners!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Low sales again. Square Enix never learns.

and what exactly does that mean? last time i checked SE double their sales of a recent game by bringing it to the 360....

phxprovost said:
ethomaz said:

and what exactly does that mean? last time i checked SE double their sales of a recent game by bringing it to the 360....

they did? WTF

mM

They thought Star Ocean sales were low. God help them with Valkyrie Profile.

LOVE.... IT

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

phxprovost said:
ethomaz said:

FFXIII PS3: 3.5M

FFXIII 360: 1.04M

doubles sales?

BMaker11 said:
phxprovost said:
ethomaz said:

doubles sales?

you take away those 1.8 million sales in japan that were more of a guaranteed sale then mw2 and you realize that in the rest of the world FF13 only sold ~400k more copys worldwide on ps3 then 360.

phxprovost said:
BMaker11 said:
phxprovost said:
ethomaz said:

doubles sales?

you take away those 1.8 million sales in japan that were more of a guaranteed sale then mw2 and you realize that in the rest of the world FF13 only sold ~400k more copys worldwide on ps3 then 360.

what makes you think had the game been only on PS3, it wouldn't have sold the same? Alot of PS360 gamers bought it for 360, and alot of 360 owners that were going to get FF XIII for ps3 and a ps3, said no since it was announced on 360.

Its absolute suicide to release a JRPG exclusive to 360 in japan.. STAR OCEAN IS dead.

mM
BMaker11 said:
phxprovost said:
ethomaz said:

doubles sales?

Without Japan:-

FFXIII PS3: 1.62m

FFXIII X360: 1.04m