By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The cosplay thread

sieanr said:

OMFG...

Around the Network

I think I'll post a few of my own pictures.

Ok, first everyone watch this short animation. It's made by some Korean dudes, and isn't based on prior work, but it's pretty well known amongst the geekiest segment of the geek population. Here's a sequel. A third one is apparently WIP, but it's been so for almost as long as Duke Nukem Forever.

Anyway, me and my girlfriend went to this anime convention, and basically she chased me around for the entire weekend. We had miniature speakers connected to my iPod in my backpack playing the song, which helped people recognise us. I wasn't expecting many people to know our characters, but surprisingly many people stopped us and told we were the most awesome couple ever. =P

omg!!
zomg!!
wtf!?

CROCS!!! ZOMG what are you doing with those? >_

Well basically I got them for being the most comfortable footwear on the planet before I was informed that it was the latest thing on the internet to hate them.

They were also the closest thing I had to matching shoes, as most shops don't exactly carry white men's sandals, and my choices were between something ridiculously expensive that I'd only use once, cheap and sure to kill my feet, or crocs. We did it for shits and giggles anyway, and didn't care of a slight inaccuracy.

Surprisingly you're the first person to ever mention them. Even on 4chan nobody cared. =P

The thread started with the average geek pictures (no problem with it), then made its way to the usual hot chick (this one I encourage) and ...

All Hell break lose. Holy fuck, those pictures are disturbing. For a second I though what a bunch of ugly women, but I guess woman do not have extra accessories. For the sake of morals, good customs, religion, common sense, dolphins, puppies, kitties and all good things in the world refrain from posting these pictures.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Hope this pic makes up for some of the pics above:

The best looking Lara IMHO.

I hope I'm not the only person who lol'd at that Zelda faux trailer... Some thing should be left to the professionals. Although after seeing the original Zelda TV series, I hope the professionals never touch a good series like that again.