By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The cosplay thread

Thanks for the correction Soriku, here's one for you!

Around the Network

I lol'd @ the Cammy and @the Optimus.

I thought this thread was about OUR cosplays. I should go back to doing cosplay... I'm thinking on doing one of Leonidas and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!"

All cosplays are welcome
You can even post a video of your own cosplay if you like, just like that real life big daddy from bioshock.

@Stclam: OMG what happened to Cammy's ass! Seems like it teleported to Optimus Prime's face. Cell looks great though.

I just remembered this shot of one of my chatmates... I present to you Rayman Raving Rabids =P

Around the Network

Er me=My Misa avatar? XD Well I'll try someday to do a proper cosplay of her... I did some similar pics before but they're not really in my tastes and it's not really in the cosplay rules... I want to try to look even more like her!

lolita said:
Er me=My Misa avatar? XD Well I'll try someday to do a proper cosplay of her... I did some similar pics before but they're not really in my tastes and it's not really in the cosplay rules... I want to try to look even more like her!

Wow if that's even possible  If you look even more like her that would be Living Note instead of Death Note

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Some of these pictures...

Lol.