By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New prime minister of Australia!

finally, after nearly 12 years of a liberal government, labor under Rudd has all but won the election. currently labor is about 30 seats in front. liberal will catch some up but labor should win easily. for all the australians here, what are your thoughts?

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Well people will either like it or they wont, that will show which way they voted.

I think it sucks, Labour are proven failures and I don't trust them with our country again - guess we have 4 years for them to try and prove themselves again. I truly hope that they can do what they say they will, but I doubt it.... I certainly won't be jumping into the property market as I was planning for at least the next couple of years now.

Meh, never cared for politics, I was hoping John Howard would win, I like to go against the grain.

really? kevin rudd won? i didn't expect that. i guess he got alot of good publicity from that earwax eating video and the strip club thing lol.

I just heard on the radio, wonder what relation he'll carry towards the UK?

Around the Network

wow.. i thought this was unimportant in an australian forum, let alone in an international forum :P

seriously couldn't give a crap, it'll be the same shit different name.. voted for greens anyways :P

805 posts and I have never seen you.

Weird.

Rudd is far too inexperienced to run the country. He's made far to many promises that he wont be able to keep. It's only a matter of time until people realise the mistake they've made. History is going to repeat itself once again under the labour government.

ArtofAngels said:

Weird.

now where did that "i feel unappreciated" thread go? :P

tabsina said:
ArtofAngels said:

Weird.

now where did that "i feel unappreciated" thread go? :P

Awwww

Get an Avatar and then you'll be recognized easier.