By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kevin Butler says Movekwando is superior to Wiijitsu!

Bamboleo said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
d21lewis said:
Hopefully Butler will go back to being entertaining and building up Sony and get away from taking swipes at the competition. His recent antics are turning me against him.

Kevin Butler from Sony's Ad Campaigns You know your fan page is getting big when you get your first hate post! I've since removed the message that appeared on the wall, but some crying kid used some choice words for KB and the PlayStation 3. What is this, third grade?

about a minute ago

Lol, I guess he didn't like what I posted on his fan page by saying to look at VGChartz because he shouldn't be talking smack to the competition that the PS3 is at 33 million worldwide when the Wii is ahead to nearly 70 million.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the GIF you have of Kevin Butler makes him look like he's an autistic child flailing his arms around like he's a bird (since I AM autistic I used to pretend I was a bird by doing that when I was 3 years old).

I posted this on his wall just right now:

" I know you get paid to do your job, but you could try to be more polite and professional doing it sir, because I think Sony isn't a third grade company with some crying kids."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Butler-from-Sonys-Ad-Campaigns/127235177739?ref=mf&v=wall

lol and posting on the FB wall of a character made up for an advertising campaigne and flaming him is not third grade how? I find this whole situation very distrubinly sad....when did people lose their sense of humor? I mean really?

What next? find the FB twitter Myspace accounts of all of those who have said ANYTHING remotely against another cmpany and tell him how they should be, how they are failures as human beings, how they hurt so many and broke millions of hearts of fans of those who he/they really do not give a rats ass about..???? :D come on now guiz...internet iz zeriouz buzinesss but why zo zeriuz eh? Chill out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

That ad would be funnier for me if virtually every gaming site didn't say that the motion fighter game was garbage and not 1:1 at all after playing it.  Also hilarious at the motions KB makes while the guy in background is flailing with two pink dildos in his hand.

Mr. sickVisionz said:

That ad would be funnier for me if virtually every gaming site didn't say that the motion fighter game was garbage and not 1:1 at all after playing it.  Also hilarious at the motions KB makes while the guy in background is flailing with two pink dildos in his hand.

It's also kinda hilarious how people ignore the pre-alpha part of those sai articles.....let's wait until the game comes out yeah? Kind of silly to judge it even before it's out

And what's up with the dildo comments? :S what kind of dildos have you guys been around? I mean really? Come on now :D

Suddenly my signature is making more sense now ....he really must have been from the future :O

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ProdigyBam said:
^
for a certain reason called MARKETING
dont know if you heard that word before

I don't think MARKETING on it's own can get 21 Nintendo games on the Top25 most sold games of all time.

The game's must be high quality appealing ones with some huge fan base and word of mouth.

And for some reason MARKETING failed to sell PS3's in is early years.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
d21lewis said:
Hopefully Butler will go back to being entertaining and building up Sony and get away from taking swipes at the competition. His recent antics are turning me against him.

Kevin Butler from Sony's Ad Campaigns You know your fan page is getting big when you get your first hate post! I've since removed the message that appeared on the wall, but some crying kid used some choice words for KB and the PlayStation 3. What is this, third grade?

about a minute ago

Lol, I guess he didn't like what I posted on his fan page by saying to look at VGChartz because he shouldn't be talking smack to the competition that the PS3 is at 33 million worldwide when the Wii is ahead to nearly 70 million.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the GIF you have of Kevin Butler makes him look like he's an autistic child flailing his arms around like he's a bird (since I AM autistic I used to pretend I was a bird by doing that when I was 3 years old).

lol, u mad?

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol seriously guys ..I mean really? :D leave hate comments on the wall? I mean REALLY? sad..sad sad sad...get a sense of humor
Like I told Kevin Butler on his wall, "dude, you are not funny. AT ALL. You are an arrogant person and the only fool out there that Sony has to promote their company is you. You make PlayStation 3 look bad, and they deserve better. Plus your sense of humor comes off as very snotty and snoody. You need to grow up and act like a professional by telling people on the commercials on what makes the PS3 different from other consoles, not by attacking others when you are the one who is mimicking them."

you do realize.....he's paid to do those comercials, as far as I know he has a script....he follows it. Don't know if he directs them or not.

And do people also realize that Kevin Butler... is not a real person.  He is more fake than George Plimpton who plugged the Intellivision.  If Kevin Butler stops being entertaining to you, because he went way to pro-Playstation, it is because he rallies the troops.  Guys, just chill.  If you start copping attitudes, you are going to ruin the fun that is Kevin Butler.

Bamboleo said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
d21lewis said:

about a minute ago

I posted this on his wall just right now:

" I know you get paid to do your job, but you could try to be more polite and professional doing it sir, because I think Sony isn't a third grade company with some crying kids."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Butler-from-Sonys-Ad-Campaigns/127235177739?ref=mf&v=wall

And I love this ownage comeback at you:

Kevin Butler from Sony's Ad Campaigns
KB doesnt run this page, a fan does, and I don't get paid for it :P
You have been pwn'd there.  People need to stop taking this so seriously.

Spedfrom said:
Kevin Butler is our Aaron Greenberg. Only fitter, cooler and much, much funnier.

Nope.  Unlikes Aaron Greenberg, Kevin Butler has been enjoyed by those who don't even own the console he supports.

Bamboleo said:
ProdigyBam said:
^
for a certain reason called MARKETING
dont know if you heard that word before

I don't think MARKETING on it's own can get 21 Nintendo games on the Top25 most sold games of all time.

The game's must be high quality appealing ones with some huge fan base and word of mouth.

And for some reason MARKETING failed to sell PS3's in is early years.

Now I don't want to start something, but I sincerly hope nobody considers this marketing:

to understand this you need to have iq above of Certain level