By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kevin Butler says Movekwando is superior to Wiijitsu!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol seriously guys ..I mean really? :D leave hate comments on the wall? I mean REALLY? sad..sad sad sad...get a sense of humor
Like I told Kevin Butler on his wall, "dude, you are not funny. AT ALL. You are an arrogant person and the only fool out there that Sony has to promote their company is you. You make PlayStation 3 look bad, and they deserve better. Plus your sense of humor comes off as very snotty and snoody. You need to grow up and act like a professional by telling people on the commercials on what makes the PS3 different from other consoles, not by attacking others when you are the one who is mimicking them."

Around the Network
Naraku_Diabolos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol seriously guys ..I mean really? :D leave hate comments on the wall? I mean REALLY? sad..sad sad sad...get a sense of humor
Like I told Kevin Butler on his wall, "dude, you are not funny. AT ALL. You are an arrogant person and the only fool out there that Sony has to promote their company is you. You make PlayStation 3 look bad, and they deserve better. Plus your sense of humor comes off as very snotty and snoody. You need to grow up and act like a professional by telling people on the commercials on what makes the PS3 different from other consoles, not by attacking others when you are the one who is mimicking them."

you do realize.....he's paid to do those comercials, as far as I know he has a script....he follows it. Don't know if he directs them or not.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

heh, i always thought kevin is funny-weird kind of actor.. but funny nonetheless LOL!

sony may have a condescending methods of advertising but they kinda do stick to ur minds and certainly gets a lot of people talking..
at times, even making some people believe them

Kevin Butler is our Aaron Greenberg. Only fitter, cooler and much, much funnier.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Translation: Kevin Butler had my mom in the 80s.

Kevin Butler Stole my wife/kids/dog <-- I was going to put job as well but he doesnt need your job, hes VP of everything

Kevin Butler Is the Anti-christ and sacrifices goats to pagan gods on weekends.

Seriously though why all the hostility

Around the Network
Naraku_Diabolos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

woww ,,,you need to get a sense of humor,,,

INTERNETZZZ AND GAMINGZZZZ IZZZ SERIOUSSS BUZINESSZZZZ NO FUUNNN OR JOOKESSS PEREASEE

Naraku_Diabolos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It was funny though.

ProdigyBam said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
d21lewis said:
Hopefully Butler will go back to being entertaining and building up Sony and get away from taking swipes at the competition. His recent antics are turning me against him.

Kevin Butler from Sony's Ad Campaigns You know your fan page is getting big when you get your first hate post! I've since removed the message that appeared on the wall, but some crying kid used some choice words for KB and the PlayStation 3. What is this, third grade?

about a minute ago

Lol, I guess he didn't like what I posted on his fan page by saying to look at VGChartz because he shouldn't be talking smack to the competition that the PS3 is at 33 million worldwide when the Wii is ahead to nearly 70 million.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the GIF you have of Kevin Butler makes him look like he's an autistic child flailing his arms around like he's a bird (since I AM autistic I used to pretend I was a bird by doing that when I was 3 years old).

YEAAAAH

The Wii is ahead!

IM gonna go masturbate now, who needs Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4, when theres Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus!!??

The Wii is the best console ever, i mean its the best selling one...

okay, now, lets rube that in the face of a far weaker console.. which has shit games like you know god of war, littlebigplanet and is behind like 40 million console... meh

The top 10 most sold games this gen are ALL Nintendo for a reason.

Wii is the market leader for a reason.

Just think about that before being reported for flaming :)

^
for a certain reason called MARKETING
dont know if you heard that word before

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Naraku_Diabolos said:
d21lewis said:
Hopefully Butler will go back to being entertaining and building up Sony and get away from taking swipes at the competition. His recent antics are turning me against him.

Kevin Butler from Sony's Ad Campaigns You know your fan page is getting big when you get your first hate post! I've since removed the message that appeared on the wall, but some crying kid used some choice words for KB and the PlayStation 3. What is this, third grade?

about a minute ago

Lol, I guess he didn't like what I posted on his fan page by saying to look at VGChartz because he shouldn't be talking smack to the competition that the PS3 is at 33 million worldwide when the Wii is ahead to nearly 70 million.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the GIF you have of Kevin Butler makes him look like he's an autistic child flailing his arms around like he's a bird (since I AM autistic I used to pretend I was a bird by doing that when I was 3 years old).

I posted this on his wall just right now:

" I know you get paid to do your job, but you could try to be more polite and professional doing it sir, because I think Sony isn't a third grade company with some crying kids."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Butler-from-Sonys-Ad-Campaigns/127235177739?ref=mf&v=wall