By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG!!! New The Last Story Art + Xenoblade details and BEAUTIFUL SCREENS

Holy sh*t, I'm really loving the character designs from The Last Story.

Also, those Xenoblade screens looks really great. Xenoblade maybe one of those games that looks better when you actually play it then when you see the trailers. We will see come June.

Around the Network

Thanks Soriku. I can't wait to read and see more about TLS. And certainly cannot wait to play Xenoblade.

The second, in battle screen looks AMAZING!!! Can't wait to play this.

I'm still more interested in The Last Story. And by the way, Xenoblade entered the Japanese Amazon for preordering!

Im so looking forward to the two games. Especially Last Story, which I hope has an awesome soundtrack from Uematsu. Btw Im going to the videogame concert Symphonic Legends this year and really hope Uematsu attends here in Germany like last year :))))

Around the Network
sventiga said:
Im so looking forward to the two games. Especially Last Story, which I hope has an awesome soundtrack from Uematsu. Btw Im going to the videogame concert Symphonic Legends this year and really hope Uematsu attends here in Germany like last year :))))

WTF, you are looking forward to The Last Story more then Xenoblade and you DARE call youself a Xenogears fan?!!!!!!! You traitor, remove the Xenogears logo as your avatar RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! You don't deserve it.

Also.......was Mitsuda at the Symphonic Legends concert as well?

sounds as if it could be the next "final fantasy 7" and I hope it makes its way to the united states.............screens look really good

Siberian tigers eh?

The perfect battle companion.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

@ g-value: HAHA. Xenogears is the best RPG of all time for me. But the gameplay mechanics of the Xenosaga series havent been very good imo. So im a little bit cautionous about Xenoblade. But im hoping for the best.
And yes Mitsuda was also there. As well as the composer of secret of mana (forgot the name :( ). SO im really hoping to get to see one of them this coming september :))))

I do like TLS art. But I really want Xenoblade...that enemy is towering over the characters.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"