By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why all the joke threads

What is with all the joke threads going around lately?

Around the Network

indeed....it just reeks of effort.

Yes...I most definitely prefer the threads about nothing.

super_etecoon said:
Yes...I most definitely prefer the threads about nothing.

We'll get soriku right on that.

What about all the threads about joke threads....huh? What's up with that?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

Poor Soriku...on the road to recovery from being a spammer and everyone keeps knocking him down. How's the kid supposed to kick the habit if everyone thinks he still makes spam threads....

Now if anyone wants to provide thread evidence of recent Soriku spamming (Threads created by him) I will gladly post said threads right here. The burden of proof is on you.

super_etecoon said:
Poor Soriku...on the road to recovery from being a spammer and everyone keeps knocking him down. How's the kid supposed to kick the habit if everyone thinks he still makes spam threads....

Now if anyone wants to provide thread evidence of recent Soriku spamming (Threads created by him) I will gladly post said threads right here. The burden of proof is on you.

I'll give you that, his thread creating habits are getting much much better (I wonder if that'll change once all his current threads die...).  Closest thing I can find is here; though if you want to move that comment to "Bump." posts, there are plenty of those.

Anyway, it was only a friendly joke.  No offense intended. 

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:

I'll give you that, his thread creating habits are getting much much better (I wonder if that'll change once all his current threads die...). Closest thing I can find is here; though if you want to move that comment to "Bump." posts, there are plenty of those.

Anyway, it was only a friendly joke. No offense intended.

I only posted that because there was a problem needed to be addressed.

Don't worry, you are our favorite Kingdom Hearts kid.

That is, until dtewi is allowed to come back.

When is he coming back anyway?  I miss his crazy meaningless threads and kookoonutty hijinks.

TWRoO said:
What is with all the joke threads going around lately?

There is exactly "too" many joke threads, therefore, if this joke thread never existed, than there would not be "too" many joke threads, and this thread's meaningful existence would no longer be.