By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MW2 Stimulus Package sells 2.5 milionl in the first week

Garnett said:
V-r0cK said:
CoD Zombie maps are the only DLC im interested =P

CoD zombies > CoD sp and MP

Eye em oh

Agreed.  I'd much rather have a full CoD Zombie game than the actual CoD games.  And to compete with L4D series too.

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
Foamer said:
Fucking idiots.

This

that.

I bought it! not a bad map pack to be honest, and I really don't care what ANYONE thinks about me buying the map pack, my money, I'll do what I want with it....

Wow, and on something so undeserved too. People are just asking for more scraps for the next map pack. (you know the next one is going to suck just as much)

Kinect! who needs video games!

i played MW2 for 8-9 days..from when it was released. Boring game

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Garnett said:
V-r0cK said:

Eye em oh

Agreed.  I'd much rather have a full CoD Zombie game than the actual CoD games.  And to compete with L4D series too.

Yeah me too, Hopefully the new CoD will have Zombies and lots of levels and achievements.

Garnett said:
V-r0cK said:
Garnett said:
V-r0cK said:

Eye em oh

Yeah me too, Hopefully the new CoD will have Zombies and lots of levels and achievements.

I was really looking forward to like a Zombie boss, maybe like a Hitler zombie for WaW when you reach like a really high level lol.  Activision knows the zombie feature is a major success and demanding, itll just be time before they make a full game out of this. (Maybe when they're done milking the actual CoD series lol)

Damn...DAmn..DAMN...MW2 is killing the haters with this performance...once again...a majority of VGC posters are out of he mainstream of gaming...The game has had 25 million UNIQUE users, so stop hating...personally, I liked BFBC2 better...but doesn't mean I'm gonna on MW2!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Wow just wow. Activison won´t get my money thats for sure.

No one is able to stop this game's run

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"