By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Whos gonna sell the most on this Black Friday weekend?

Wii, PS3, 360. In that order. Why? Because of that one consumer report that had it exactly like that. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
rasone77 said:
I worked at EB today (my first day). Every five minutes someone else was asking if we had a Wii in stock of course we had sold out in the first ten minutes of the day.

As far as X-box we eventually sold out of both the Premium and Elite, however, we only had about 10-20 of those total. By the time I left at 3pm, we had plenty of Halo 3 editions and Arcade SKUs.

We still had 3 PS3 when I left.

Other things we sold out of:
Guitar Hero 3 (All systems) PS2 took the longest to sell out.
DDR Wii & PS2
Nintendogs DS Bundles
Zelda Trifoce DS Bundles
Red and Black DS
Pink DS

Ah, this just makes my heart sing. I'll always have a soft spot for the DDR.

Black Friday must be crazy for you americans with all these stories sounds like it should be held with a festival, feast and dancing.

i suppose its like Boxing Day sales in New Zealand where everyting is 50%-75% off???
but people get there early like 6-7am but they dont camp out.
Do you guys have Boxing Day sales?

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Black Friday must be crazy for you americans with all these stories sounds like it should be held with a festival, feast and dancing.

i suppose its like Boxing Day sales in New Zealand where everyting is 50%-75% off???
but people get there early like 6-7am but they dont camp out.
Do you guys have Boxing Day sales?

You mean like...Thanksgiving?

Also, how are we ever going to know how much was sold on BF alone.  We will get week sales.  Thats it most likely.  I think Ninty could ramp up to 2.5 mil a month for a year and still do fine. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

eugene said:
PS3, xbox 360, or the impossible to find Wii? Personally I think the 360 will cause they have been getting so much momentum in sales ever since Halo 3 launched and now its transferred the hype over to casual games like guitar hero3 ,rock band, and scene it.

PS3 seems to have the best deals, but I really think it will be Xbox 360.. it seems to have the most popular games.

Around the Network

loaded - lol true forgot about thanksgiving (its not really that big over here)

and i dont think the american figures including Black Friday on Vgcharts will be very accurate as it sound like a crap load of all hardware and software was sold.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Considering that all day yesterday when I was at work not one person even asked about Scene It.

I seriously doubt that game is going to be a hit in any way shape or form.

Wii beat the other two combined in my store for Black Friday. Wasn't even close.

i think wii will sell the most

Soriku said:
NEED...SALES...DATA...NOW!

MUST...WAIT