By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your computer desktop!

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

I have 5 that I rotate through, as it's so hard to find a good WS background. Snake is my favorite, followed by Kratos, then Rhapsody, Children of Bodom, and finally Wardevil. And yes, I know the Rhapsody background is stretched out. It still looks awesome just the same. Wardevil comes in last because I wasn't able to edit out the letter in the top left. Sorry, I'm no expert at MS paint, and I've never even touched photoshop. :P

I could probably figure out how to do this but I'm extremely lazy right now can some teach me how to do it??

allstarr35 said:
I could probably figure out how to do this but I'm extremely lazy right now can some teach me how to do it??

Minimize all windows on your desktop.  Press the "Prnt Scrn" button right above the "Insert" key on your keboard.  This copies whatever was on screen when you pressed the button.  Open up MS paint, and paste the image you just copied.  It may also include a bunch of white space below the image, but that's easy to crop out.

After you've done all that, go to... 

www.photobucket.com

Create an account, log in, and upload the images that you just created. It will create URLs for you that will allow you to link to the image.  Post the URLs here. Voila!  We can see your desktop. :)

endurance said:
Arcturus said:
Why is he holding a lightsaber?

because thats his weapon he buys it from ebay

Are you freakin' serious!?!  My hype for that game just when up 100 fold just based on the stupidity of that alone!  

Around the Network

new problem i have a mac........

Yeah, it's minimalist, but I like it myself.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Nothing wrong with minimalist. Just check out my first two desktops above. :)

allstarr35 said:
new problem i have a mac........

I'm a total noob to macs, so I can't help ya there. :P

How do I do it?