By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Press Conference confirmed for June 15.

Hopefully we'll see GT5 release date and confirmation for Move, 3D and games. Oh, and PSP2... but knowing Sony there should be something leaked already, so...

Around the Network

Ahh, so MS gets the best slot again, Nintendo the second best, And Sony dead last.

(Make a joke off this post and I kill you!!!)

Marking my calendar. Can't wait to see what they got on the table. I hope nothing is leaked a few days before the event like last year.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Save the best till last eh?

Smooth move Sony :D

Man, I can't wait for E3, last year my friends and I watched it together (with a big chat in WIndows Messenger), it was great.

Anyway, I hope you have some really good stuff for us this time Sony :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Yep seems like it'll work like it has the last few years. MS will go first usually on the day before E3 starts (this time 2 days and 1 day before for both conferences), then Nintendo early morning on the first day, and finally Sony follows right after on opening day. Then the various larger devs will have theirs over the next 2 days.

Almost 2 months now, so time to start getting hyped haha.

Sony has got o bring out something special, or Microsoft will steal it's thunder.

Yeah, Sony needs some big announcements. Well, not ALOT, but a few things that aren't already known would be nice. And a GT5 release date for the love of God haha.

patapon said:

Ahh, so MS gets the best slot again, Nintendo the second best, And Sony dead last.

(Make a joke off this post and I kill you!!!)

Actually It's better to go last unless you are going to suck, if you know you're going to do a bad job you go first, if you don't think what you will do will be remembered you go second, if you know yours is the best you go last. That's just how it goes. When you go to a event, any, if none are very intriguing the last one is the one you will remember the most.

Oh, and nothing of what i said is meant in any way, other than the order of presentations. Like if you give a presentation yourself you save your best for last.

luvtospooge said:
Sony has got o bring out something special, or Microsoft will steal it's thunder.

Actually I don't think this makes sense unless we know what things Microsoft is going to show. And i don't mean showing Natal, it's what they will show with it. Because even if they have two events, that doesn't mean they will be great, and it doesn't mean they won't.