Forums - Gaming Discussion - More developers leave Infinity Ward

activision hates money confirmed.

Around the Network
Severance said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
indodude said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
Severance said:
Infinity Ward is lost too many developers in a blink of an eye , and the whole world just fucking watched.

its called corporate america. you aren't from around here are you?

It's called game quotes. You haven't played MW2 have you?

nope. and i hope i never do.

i wish i never did play it. now i'm stuck with people convising that it isn't "TEH BEST GAME EVAH" like they all say.

*high-five*

Agreed 100%

well after the extreme laziness of mw2, i cant say that more of them leaving is bad.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

More money, more problems.

Great i hope Activision fails even more.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Losing four top people is not good at all. Activision has only itself to blame.

They are apparently also holding back due pay to make sure others don't leave.

Weak sauce, Activision. Weak sauce.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Wonder if any of the top publishers or perhaps even the console builders are smart enough to contract this new team.

with the amount money/reputation Infinity Ward have, replacing those vaccancies shouldn't be a problem.

radiantshadow92 said:

Bobby Kotex hates money confirmed.

Fixed

divwilson50 said:
with the amount money/reputation Infinity Ward have, replacing those vaccancies shouldn't be a problem.

I doubt many people would want to work for a company that treats its most-grossing studio the way it did.