By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who do you think will win the tester?

Who do you think will win the tester?

Cyrus 17 36.17%

Nauseous 23 48.94%

Amped 7 14.89%

Total:47

It doesn't matter who wins. I just watch it because it's free on the psn.

Around the Network

I am pretty sure that Star got a job proposition as well regardless of the show.
as for the others, they didn't really show anything regarding testing, and becoming a tester is not that hard honestly.

oldschoolfool said:

whats the point of watching it then lol , you really dont think about who might win or lose when you watch it?? strange

flowjo said:
oldschoolfool said:

whats the point of watching it then lol , you really dont think about who might win or lose when you watch it?? strange

It's free on psn. key word free. It's just something to do to past the time. I have to get something in the ps story on thursday's. lol

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
flowjo said:
oldschoolfool said:

It's free on psn. key word free. It's just something to do to past the time. I have to get something in the ps story on thursday's. lol

its OK to watch it, you do not need to make excuses for watching it.

OT: i'm routing for Nauseous, i don't like how the others formed this "alliance"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Amped, most of the judges are male, and she is easy to look at ;)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Porcupine_I said:

its OK to watch it, you do not need to make excuses for watching it.

OT: i'm routing for Nauseous, i don't like how the others formed this "alliance"

I agree. I don't like the alliance thing... Why make it? I mean, it's cool to have some friends, but only one person is gonna win. So, even if all four made it to the last four, three of them will go home.

Also, Cyrus and Amped stuck up for Doc, and I don't like him. I was glad to see him go. What bothered me about them sticking up for him though was that he did worse than Star, and they basically just attacked her anyway. They're basically applying for a job (by doing a bunch of random stuff that, in theory, has a lot to do with testing, but in reality probably doesn't) , and sticking up for someone because they like him but attacking someone else who did better didn't seem very professional to me. Now, I'm not saying Star did great, but she certainly did better than Doc. I hope Nauseous wins.

I'm rooting for Nauseous, he's more easy going and he is very smart. I like the all of the final 3 though.

AdventWolf said:
I'm rooting for Nauseous, he's more easy going and he is very smart. I like the all of the final 3 though.

He also knew a lot of the "guest judges" before they were even announced, and he got giddy like a schoolgirl in seeing them.  I hope he wins, or Amped.. 

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos