By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some of you may call me crazy but...

I like Battalion Wars 2 better than Super Mario Galaxy. Super Mario Galaxy is great and all but BWii ( a game with much lower review scores and sales than SMG) is just better in my opinion. There, I said it.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

estas loco!!

(translation)

Most people would agree with you

mM

WOW thats like me saying Vampire Rain is better than Halo 3....lol

Thats like saying Sonic and the Secret rings is better than SMG. Which is true

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Its like saying the 360 is better than the ps3(W29 had no games he is an exception).

mM
Around the Network

It would be easier to call you dumb. Not that you are.

And they give me a ban because of my violent language? where are the mods? I WILL REPORT THIS.

You are entitled to your opinion, but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F***ING MIND?!?!?!?!

You are entitled to your opinion.

And I'm entitled to report you.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Battailion wars 2 is just so addictive and fun. I played it for 8 hours straight the other day.