By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - - Get a Flying/Surfing Pikachu!! OFFER ENDS MAY 5th!!!!!

Hey, fellow Pokewalkers!!

From now until May 5, Nintendo is offering a special promotion. You can get a free new route for you Pokewalker. It is called the Yellow Forest Route. It has only Pikachu's. No Geodudes, no stuff that you don't want. All Pikachu, all the time. If you are lucky, you might get a Pikachu that knows Surf or Fly, which is normally impossible for Pikachu. However, the only way to find out if the Pika you caught knows Fly or Surf is to transfer the Pikachu to your HeartGold/SoulSilver game, and check its moveset. Here's how gain access to the Yellow Forest. Internet access required:

Step 1: Select "MYSTERY GIFT" on the Main Menu. (Note: You must have obtained the Pokedex in your game to select "MYSTERY GIFT.")

Step 2: Select "RECEIVE GIFT."

Step 3: After you select "RECEIVE GIFT," select "GET VIA NINTENDO WFC" and choose "YES."

Step 4: Watch as you receive the Yellow Forest Route Map!

Step 5: Go to any Poke Mart and talk to the deliveryman in green standing in front of the counter. He will give you the Yellow Forest Route Map.

Step 6: The final step is to save your game. This is very important, so don't forget!

Step 7: Select "CONNECT TO POKeWALKER" from the Main Menu.

Step 8: Select a Pokemon from your PC Box to send to the Pokewalker. (You must have a Pokemon in your PC Box.)

Step 9: Select the Yellow Forest Route Map.

Step 10: Connect to the Pokewalker and now you are ready to stroll!

Source:http://ds.ign.com/articles/108/1081379p1.html

Have fun getting a Flying/Surfing Pikachu! Good Luck!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

awesome. I'll have pikachu before I manage to beat the Elite Four (which Lance's Dragonite is killing me as it's faster than anything I currently have)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ew, you can pimp Pikachu out with some awesome moves, why give it Fly/Surf?? I always had to have an actual flying pokemon with fly, water/surf otherwise it bugged me.

Yeah!!! Now I have 4 Pikachus with Surf!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

The Pokewalker is one of the weirdest peripherals i've ever seen... and I love it.

It basically makes you bring it wherever you can't bring your DS and may end up a conversation piece if someone sees it on your keychain or you checking it or whatever.

Around the Network

Got two Surfing, and a Flying so far, trying to catch more to give to friends

Apparently you need some add on for this? I have an internet connection at school, use it for my psp. But this isn't working...help?

Just a wi-fi connection. At the opening menu screen, scroll down to Mystery Gift, and if you have your connection settings right you can d/l the gift. Then you just pick it up at any PokeMart

i was a little late on this but does anyone have any extra pikachu's they'd be willing to trade me?

Soul Silver team: