By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anybody seen this new Super Mario Galaxy 2 Trailer? It's pretty neat.

yea i saw it

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Looks like Malstrom will be proved wrong. This is more than SMG: The Lost Levels.

What is meant by "SMG: The Lost Levels"?

Khuutra said:
RolStoppable said:
Looks like Malstrom will be proved wrong. This is more than SMG: The Lost Levels.

What is meant by "SMG: The Lost Levels"?

SMG 1.5 

for the love of god, why is the bee-suit back? HOnestly the worst mario suit beside propeller head mario.

theprof00 said:
for the love of god, why is the bee-suit back? HOnestly the worst mario suit beside propeller head mario.

Those words can't be used together in that order

Around the Network

The good news is that Spring Mario is not back! It's probably the only Mario Suit ever that I don't like!

RolStoppable said:

He might still be right about it selling below the first game. He'll just concentrate his argument on that , and ignore the fact there is enough content to warrant a sequel.

It was too short. Though I still want to know what the wtory is. I play mario games for the story

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
It was too short. Though I still want to know what the wtory is. I play mario games for the story

Of course the main point of every Mario game

killeryoshis said:

so if I tell you the princess has been kidnapped you wont have to play this one? lol