By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is why women prefer handhelds.

That's right... Purses.  Think about it.  If your a guy and want to take out your DS or PSP you have to think "Eh, am I going to be gone that long... am I really going to play it." etc.  Either you have to put it in your pocket and bring only the game in the system or you've got to use a carrier and that's an extra thing to bring.

For Women it's as simple as dropping it and a few choice games into something you are always bringing with you anyway, ensuring they always have it.

Or at least, that's my guess.

Around the Network

it's true, women do love purses, my sister came back this morning from a trip in viet-nam and the only thing she brought back were purses a shit load of them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I have a purse...i have a ds AND psp, so your right?

O please.. they just don't know how to hook up a console to the TV... purses... ridiculous

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Interesting point. My DS rarely leaves my house because it doesn't fit comfortably in my pocket. If I carried a bag around, that wouldn't be an issue.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

PSP Go is so small that you don't have to care about having any baggage, but for DSi some transport case is needed.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

No, I don't think it's Coach, I think it's Burberry. Isn't there a custom Burberry DS? I thought I saw that.

Well I don't have a purse, but if I had some sort of Murse, I could see it being just Full of gadgets

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

agreed

Racist, OP is RACIST!!, errm umm i mean sexist. OP is SEXIST!!!, yeah that's it.