By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 'Greatest Hits' revealed!

Tridrakious said:
LittleBigPlanet will hit 4 million confirmed. lol.

Funny... thats more than what people pegged it for. but somehow it was "over hyped" and "under achieved"

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Tridrakious said:
LittleBigPlanet will hit 4 million confirmed. lol.

Funny... thats more than what people pegged it for. but somehow it was "over hyped" and "under achieved"

Well I personally was expecting it to hit 8 million.

But that was when I was young to the site and became a little jaded. LittleBigPlanet seemed like the best "mascot" franchise for Sony.

While 4 million will be great still. It's not that original 8 million I wanted.

I think it may be time to pick up LBP , I have wanted for a long time now.

Thats strange...I saw InFamous and KZ 2 as platinums in stores months ago...

dirkd2323 said:
I think it may be time to pick up LBP , I have wanted for a long time now.

You have been missing out on an absolute gem.

How dare you deny yourself the greatness of Sackboy!!!

Around the Network

And also, a question : Is LBP multiplayer only??

No it's not, but it's better when playing with people.

Whether in the same room or online. It's a blast.

Well there are places you need 2 or more people to get to, but you can play the game entirely by yourself.

Although that's not really the purpose of the game. Also playing together in the same room is better than online.

it's about time, I need to get Infamous now.

Man LBP is a steal at $30. Thats the one game that I never see on sale. Its even still going for around $50 used on ebay for the GOTY and regular is $30.

Side note I do really hate the red boxes so I will pbly wait for the drop in price to effect ebay and buy a used old version. (And yes PAL, that yellow is worse than red...ew)

Why does Sony keep changing all of the boxes to that new logo across the top? I think it looks terrible, especially when made red for the greatest hits. Bleh

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/st/r/Strofan7/card.png%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Danm, I already own each one and they are all badass. Well Resistance 2 is okay, but definantly worth it for that price.