By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PS3 Squad! The DarkSide is your friend!

Sir!

Reporting for duty Sir!

Around the Network

@cgi, I don't see YOU on that list !

You can add me. I support everything PlayStation.

To sum it up: Sony took videogames to the next level for us veteran gamers and the new generations when old Nintendo and Sega had dried up in the mid 90s, PlayStation gave us gamers more than a new "platform". It became something with could identify with, a true reflection of our personalities and tastes, and videogames were no longer "toys" or for "nerds", they were COOL. PlayStation made videogames be cool.

Copycat

Ill join....... but only if i can use the committees funds for discretionary spending on life size Kratos bobble heads.

@BHR-3

Commander, we know you're the boss. The thread's cool, I don't think he disrespected you (that much, ahem) but you know, now he knows you're the boss (shame on him if he didn't)

Around the Network

Sure I'll join - I own 2 PS3's, so that should be proof enough. I'll be number 28 thanks.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Also i feel i should be number 2 its my favorite number. I mean, Carls a robot so im thinkin' what if someone spills a pot of coffee on him, then we have a blank spot at number 2 due to circuitry malfunctions and whatnot, right?

CGI-Quality said:
steverhcp02 said:
Also i feel i should be number 2 its my favorite number. I mean, Carls a robot so im thinkin' what if someone spills a pot of coffee on him, then we have a blank spot at number 2 due to circuitry malfunctions and whatnot, right?

Done.

This is what im talking about. Now get us a big gulp machine in the breakroom.

CGI-Quality said:
Btw, gotta take off for a bit. If you still want to join, just request it. When I get back, I'll add all those after this post. Give you my word.

Or you can all post in my thread theres more members was the first of its kind on VGC and an army is always stronger than a wimpy squad

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=58275&page=1#

Also you'll recive a BHR-3's PS army jacket in the mail 1-2 weeks after posting for free like this guy did

Play Me

There is no other list I rather be in :D My fave console this gen so far and also a BIG user of psp and Ps2 even today, I was BORN for this lol so lemme in

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!