By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PS3 Squad! The DarkSide is your friend!

Can you add me to that list :D! I bought my ps3 back in 08. Within a year i bought 30 games (excluding psn,mini's,ps1 games)

Predictions: Gran turismo 5 will outsell halo reach. Call of duty black ops will also outsell halo reach. Medal of honor will surpass any fps in 2010. Killzone 3 will sell much more due to ads and control upgrades to please cod fanboys. Ps3 bundle to be announced with 11n wifi card and bundled wii i mean playstation move.

Around the Network

I got my phat PS3 day one for a rediculous $700. I have since got the slim as well, and now own over 50 games (bought new). Check out my games section if don't believe me. I search PS3 on google news every morning before the globe and mail haha. Sign me up!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I don't know how to make more obius I'm a Wii Squad spy and I'm still on that list

CGI-Quality said:
morenoingrato said:

I don't know how to make more obius I'm a Wii Squad spy and I'm still on that list

Ah.........thanks for the info.

* Promptly removes *

but I even had a sig saying it, and Darth found it extremly soon, how did no one noticed?

morenoingrato said:

Shhh! What are you doing?!? They never would've found out!  

Oh well, at least killeryoshis hasn't been busted yet...

Oops.

Around the Network

PS3 fan here signing up!

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Wow PlayStation Force! I think all of us should be in the Bright side of the Force, don't you agree?

Will the PS3 be the first and most successful multi-million selling piracy & hack-free console of all time?