By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PS3 Squad! The DarkSide is your friend!

Kasz216 said:
It always cracks me up when someone references themselves as evil. Sony fans are the Darkside, Wii fans are the Light side... 360 fans... get screwed. Nothing unusual about that i suppose.

I mean, are they the "neutral" side? The "amoral" side? Inquiring minds want to know.

The insidious Ordos, fits well, the eventual position, the colour, etc.

Around the Network
lostintheodyssey said:
Wagram said:
lostintheodyssey said:
Wagram said:
lostintheodyssey said:
CGI-Quality said:
zgamer5 said:
the ps3 will never win the war. we must accept that the best never wins.

I'm not sure this matters much.

It really doesn't matter.  All 3 consoles this gen have already outsold the nintendo 64 and they will probably all end up in the top 5 bestselling home consoles of all time.  Not to mention the quality of software is at an all time high you have to own all 3 systems this gen while in past gens you could get away with just owning the dominant console.  I don't think any of the current gen systems can be called a failure or loser regardless of who "wins".

We are at a disagreement. This gen has its highs, but it is nothing compared to last gen.

A couple of questions in your opinion what makes the games from last gen superior to the ones this gen?

What are some of these games?

Would you agree that the highs of this gen aren't as high as those of last gen but the lows aren't as low either?

Last gen wasn't really focused on who had the best graphics. Now that seems to be what everyone wants. Now basically almost, and key word here, almost every game suffers tech issues. I am sick of seeing these damn things. I do not even remember nearly as many problems last gen that we are seeing this gen.

There also seems to be this nickel and dime approach with all this DLC.

Points well taken!  I too think that people have started placing too much emphasis on graphics and I hate the nickel and dime approach to dlc as well.  Games are needing to patched and installed to hard drives.  Last gen you could just put the game in and play.  Not to mention this gen the console makers are going crazy with the add ons playstation move, natal, wii fit board, vitality sensor etc to play games.

This doesn't belong here. Only blind devotion, nothing else.

Worldly matters matter not.

Add me in please!

Is owning 53 PS3 boxed games, 16 PSN games and 60 PSP boxed games enough to proove my love to the PS3 and the Sony family of products?

Guys, we need to get on the ball with the VGChartz most wanted: May edition.  The XBOTS are out in force; and the wii-whatevers,  good god the wii-whatevers!!!  They have the top 2 spots in the April edition!  We need to show that this cannot and will not stand on a PS3 dominated site. 

Everybody Go Vote!!

Here's the link http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=106922

Remember, it only does everything... that includes having an exclusive game in the top spot of the VGChartz most wanted list.

sign me up, by far my favorite this gen..a glorious piece of machinery

Around the Network

I got a PS3 last October and buy 10 game.Is it enough?
And I 've got 5 Platinum trophy.

SH*T I would have joined if number 77 was still free... Dammit I cannot even say that I bought my PS3 Europe day one... AAH!!!

I bought my PS3 on day two, I have offered a lot of my time to my precious and it is so valueable to me, I repair it myself!!!

Count me in :)
Been a Sony fan since Ps1!

Lovin the sig :D:D

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.