By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PS3 Squad! The DarkSide is your friend!

rakugakist said:
Hey CGI, can I join? I'm kinda new to this site, so I guess I'll back up my credentials by your requirements.

1.) Done and done. Own two PS3's, a launch 60 gig and a slim, and it's definitely my favorite console. The controller is just so smooth.

2.) The next person to state that the PS3 has no games I think needs to be beaten by a tack hammer.

3.) I loves me my PS3.

you will have to pass this test!

what does ps3 stand for?!?!?!!?

its the ultamite test, that proves true loyalty among the weak. you have 3 seconds to answer

too late. you die. tehee

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
rakugakist said:
Hey CGI, can I join? I'm kinda new to this site, so I guess I'll back up my credentials by your requirements.

1.) Done and done. Own two PS3's, a launch 60 gig and a slim, and it's definitely my favorite console. The controller is just so smooth.

2.) The next person to state that the PS3 has no games I think needs to be beaten by a tack hammer.

3.) I loves me my PS3.

its the ultamite test, that proves true loyalty among the weak. you have 3 seconds to answer

too late. you die. tehee

Oh dang, I was so close.  Three seconds just isn't enough.

By the way, what was the answer?

rakugakist said:
radiantshadow92 said:
rakugakist said:

3.) I loves me my PS3.

too late. you die. tehee

Oh dang, I was so close.  Three seconds just isn't enough.

By the way, what was the answer?

yeah obviously you dont deserve to join the squad ^_^

Seems the low quality of the XBOX360(Failure rates 23.7%-warranty provider SQUARE TRADE) is worth that one year selling advantage in America for now.

Microsoft told us advertising is the most important thing in selling products even with substandard product,but does quality really means nothing???SONY says no,product quality is very very important too(YLOD-0.05% from talk PlayStation 3 wikipedia),'cause people likes quality,that's the true reason why advertising is the most important thing.

"Do not underestimate the POWER OF THE DARK SIDE"

Around the Network

here hre me me ps3 fat 60 gig launch

^ lol i think your name would be enough

sbvgc2012 said:
Seems the low quality of the XBOX360(Failure rates 23.7%-warranty provider SQUARE TRADE) is worth that one year selling advantage in America for now.

Microsoft told us advertising is the most important thing in selling products even with substandard product,but does quality really means nothing???SONY says no,product quality is very very important too(YLOD-0.05% from talk PlayStation 3 wikipedia),'cause people likes quality,that's the true reason why advertising is the most important thing.

Hm.  Soooo... would you like to join?  orrr.....

Thanks for the add. here's some fun facts about my PS3 career.

I bought Orange Box on PS3 against better judgement.

I bought Lair, then returned it before I left the store after mulling it over.

I have over 50 PSN games (I have a gameshare account, so the 5 of us constantly buy
games.)

My trophy level is 13. I have 1322 trophies (1026 Bronze, 231 Silver, 54 Gold, 11 Platinum.)

The first 3 games I bought were R:FOM, Madden 08 and NBA2K8.

I bought the PSEye just to get the Burnout Paradise Plat trophy. Shame on me.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

I wanna join!

I have supported the PS3 since launch, it's been my most played console and I've bought heaps of games for it.

So, ah, yeah. Can I join?

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752