great comparison, I agree 99% with him

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
His conclusion was fair but I couldn't understand why he kept saying how he felt about each game he showed. Shouldn't he just stick to the technical side of things like he's done?

well he does review games so i think thats why he gave in his opinion. it didnt bother me because he did state it was opinion. now, if he had said that halo is not all that good period. thats where the problem would be, but no harm done.

coolbeans said:
radiantshadow92 said:
coolbeans said:
His conclusion was fair but I couldn't understand why he kept saying how he felt about each game he showed. Shouldn't he just stick to the technical side of things like he's done?

well he does review games so i think thats why he gave in his opinion. it didnt bother me because he did state it was opinion. now, if he had said that halo is not all that good period. thats where the problem would be, but no harm done.

I suppose BUT he should've left his opinion surrounding each game out of it imo (:P).  He should just state the new and/or improved things these certain games brought to the table like LBP's Play. Create. Share. innovation to consoles, Forge and other goodies on Halo 3, etc. etc. His conclusion (although I do agree with at this point which doesn't look likely to change) didn't go "toe-to-toe" with the body of the statements he made.

ah, yes i see what you mean. and i agree.

Fair enough but if he had done the comparison two months earlier then the PS3 would have been missing two of its super exclusives.

Not a criticism just an observation. In 6 months the Xbox will have all its 2010 heavy hitters out and the result would probably be reversed.

The GT5 ribbing made me chuckle !

Anybody who still really cares about this shit, should just buy both systems so we can be done with this banal subject.
FACT: They both have great games and are worthy of ownership.

Around the Network

the truth is ps3 does have more dynamic exclusives but 360 has some great games to.

ps3 regaining its top spot

coolbeans said:
Cypher1980 said:
Fair enough but if he had done the comparison two months earlier then the PS3 would have been missing two of its super exclusives.

Not a criticism just an observation. In 6 months the Xbox will have all its 2010 heavy hitters out and the result would probably be reversed.

The GT5 ribbing made me chuckle !

Well, his conclusion was diversity so I wouldn't be too sure. 

Yeah I noticed that too.

Bit weird that he headed the piece "best" exclusives and then used diversity of content as the most important criteria !

I guess the journalistic art isnt what it used to be !

I think there equal. This is like asking me If I want food are water. I want both

Wheres Demon's Souls?