By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breath taking Lost Odyssey footage! OMG!

name which current-gen JRPG looks better than Lost Odyssey? thats right none, so stop complaining

Around the Network

Well when does this game come out in Japan?

I'll take the case!!!

leo-j said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
great video !!
I think it will pass 100K on its first week in japan
maybe 150K
and it will increase 360 sale very much ..
maybe 60K in LO week
and after this game the average of 360 sale will become 8K per week
I like who I forget his name said : It's the game to buy 360 in japan!!

Yea and the ps3 will sell more than the wii world wide this holiday season.

Hahaha, finally a good comeback from leo j! /high five

i expect anywhere from 15-45k for that week for 360, i dont know how the japanese are anymore at this point so its anyones guess.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Harvey Birdman said:
Well when does this game come out in Japan?

dec 6

so we should be seeing some reviews real soon

i expect 35-38 from famatsu

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Ari_Gold said:
name which current-gen JRPG looks better than Lost Odyssey? thats right none, so stop complaining

White Knight Story

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network
Harvey Birdman said:
Ari_Gold said:

White Knight Story

is it out yet? NO

Ari_Gold said:
Harvey Birdman said:
Ari_Gold said:

White Knight Story

is it out yet? NO

Is LO out yet NO, and WKS hits Japan Late december, so we will see what game does better.

I'll take the case!!!

Wow guys !!
This video isn't breathtaking at all.
A RPG can't be breathtaking with just a video, or that means it's a very bad one: RPG are not FPS.
This looks good enough for a RPG: RPG are not FPS.
There's no way to know if it's good or not with this video. I still don't know if it's good or not after seeing that video, but at least it seems like XB360 will finally get a good JRPG for RPG fans.
The combat system seems interesting, but we can't exactly tell from the video. It seems to be in the same vein as shirokishi monogatari. So PS3 and XB360 owners will get a similar kind of RPG close enough to each other, so why the hate?
People that hate turn by turn just don't like JRPG. As long as it's not FPS like, they're not happy.
Sales estimates from a video are even more stupid, though less so than from a screenshot. Man, only XB360 owners do this every time it seems: RPG are not FPS!

Yall are just hating just cause its on Xbox the way everyone hated Halo. If it was on PS3 or Wii , yall would love it and hype it so much

@eugene

yup thats exactly why everyone id saying MASS EFFECT OWNS (at least me) without OWNING an xbox 360...

Not everyone is that biased....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million