By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breath taking Lost Odyssey footage! OMG!

It was hardly breath taking. When this game was first announced i was totally stoked for it but the more i see the more disappointed i become with it. The cheesey song was great...not. I was expecting more from nobou, hes a genious. This game will 300k for its lifetime sales.

Around the Network

Sorry But I know this game is important n is being made by some "Big - Name" people

but that just WASN'T Impressive!

Not graphically or combat system wise which seems very old fashioned

the STORY however could kill of these other 2 problems

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Amazing! But ive seen it some days ago. Still nice =)

Carpe Diem!

I think it looks great, and I am ok with the old style rpg combat system as long as everything else is great. There is really no way to be sure of the story untell you play it. But as always most of the trailer was cutscenes

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Because of this vid I am dissapointed.

It reminds me of FFXII but than worse X_X.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:
It was hardly breath taking. When this game was first announced i was totally stoked for it but the more i see the more disappointed i become with it. The cheesey song was great...not. I was expecting more from nobou, hes a genious. This game will 300k for its lifetime sales.

It will likely sell almost 200-250k in japan ALONE, i really doubt you were ever stoked. Uematsu always has at least 1 cheesy song in each FF. The begining song was great. All your doing is bringing the game down. YOu were never stoked, and im sick of people pretending so then they can hit the game hard.

should break .5m easy if not 1 mil long as MS advertises it right.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
dschumm said:
I think it looks great, and I am ok with the old style rpg combat system as long as everything else is great. There is really no way to be sure of the story untell you play it. But as always most of the trailer was cutscenes

Exactly, most people on here dont like turn based, thats why they dont like it.

Well bad news for your "final fantasy" cause its going back to turn based so go hate on it too.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

konnichiwa said:

Then you didnt play FF 12, considering this is COMPLETELY unlike that.

leo-j said:
It doesnt look that amazing.

Your right leo, all they need to do is add that PS3 logo and its all set right?

seriously almsot ever hater on here is pro sony, seriously just look at other games and appreciate them. I do for ps3 games, try it.

Lost tears of Kain said:
konnichiwa said:

Then you didnt play FF 12, considering this is COMPLETELY unlike that.

I mean visually looks it okay and FF12 visuals were okay to but story wise it looks like FFXII.

Not interesting , I saw things that makes me worry.