By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official 360 Squad! Sign Up Recruits!

Guilty.  I am indeed an xbox 360 fiend.  Bought my first console on day 1 and havnt looked back.  25k gamer points and counting.. adddddicccccttteeeeeeed!

Around the Network

sign me up, it is my favorite console of this generation

Will we be notified if we are accepted in to the group or rejected from the group

Edit  Off topic question)  I have a question I would like to ask.  I am new to this site and I would like to know how come when I click reply to a persons comment instead of copying that persons comment and putting my reply below that persons comment  it puts my comment all the way at the bottom of the page?  My response is usually no where near where the original comment is and it looks like I'm just responding to my self if I don't say the name of the person I'm responding to.

I'll update in a minute, just keep checking

@lostintheodyssey

seece will add you most likely...

Welcome to the "In the Closet 360 Gamer Club BTW". Your not allowed to be a 360 fan openly on these forums, without being bashed. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Sign me up

{tries to look innocent}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Updated, 95 members!

@pbroy

Let me guess most of the bashing comes from sony fans well at least that is how it goes on n4g. One of the good things is I'm a multi-console owner and I play a lot of games so I can call people out on the weaknesses of their console of choice if they talk too much trash.

For example one sony fan was just bashing forza for no apparent reason and he mentioned what he calls "magic grass" in forza where when you go through it your car automatically stops as a reason it shouldn't be considered a realistic sim racer. My counter was well in Gran Turismo if you take a short cut the game doesn't want you to take your car automatically slows down and other cars pass right through you like a ghost car.

Another example is when someone was talking about how buggy xbox 360 games were and that they always needed patches and for my response I mentioned Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 is a game I like and one of the best reviewed games of all time but as far as I know the bug that causes the game to freeze in chapter 25 is still there. A patch should have been released for that.

If only we could get all these people to join the VG Chartz 360 Gamerscore League...

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64840&page=1#

NeoRatt said:
If only we could get all these people to join the VG Chartz 360 Gamerscore League...

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64840&page=1#

I updated the rules