By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2" details!

Oh hell yes! Online play was exactly what this series needed.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

awesome...loved the first UNS...felt like i was watching the anime...as for the story arc...yes i hope they'd fix that like many people are complaining about....never the less it was still fun...

Sweet. I'll be getting it day one. Anyone who wants to fight me can add my PSN. Hopefully they bring back the characters from the first game and add Haku and Zabuza (since they completely blew them off.)

Great i just hope the story is long.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Better graphics than Killgears of War III - Prologue anyday of the week!

If it plays nice, it's a guaranteed buy from me.

Around the Network

Any mention on getting rid of the unbelievably stupid mission structure from the first game?

It's sad because the game was actually kind of fun you just have to dick around in the city for two hours before you could actually play it.  I just want to play the damn story missions, not take 12,000 steps and break 200 physics objects.

I predict that this will be the most sexiest cel-shaded game to date.

This looks really awesome. I can't wait.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

If it's as good a game as the first one; it's a must buy for me

(But next week it's Naruto 3 for the Wii, finally).

Please put in the 4th Hokage

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi