By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What religion are you in?

Educated Christian.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Christian, Lutheran denomination.

-Edge- said:
I don't really care.

If you didn't care, you would not have posted in this thread.

Catholic

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I'm a strong atheist.

And I don't mean that as in I'm atheist to the extreme!

Atheism is most often broken down into strong and weak atheism. A weak atheist rejects organized religion, while still still being agnostic to the possibility of some form of higher power or creator being, while a strong atheist rejects both organized religion and the possibility of such powers.

they really should have picked better words than strong and weak...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Deism

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Islam

stof said:
I'm a strong atheist.

Atheism is most often broken down into strong and weak atheism. A weak atheist rejects organized religion, while still still being agnostic to the possibility of some form of higher power or creator being, while a strong atheist rejects both organized religion and the possibility of such powers.

Oooh your the first strong atheist I have met. Do you mind if I ask why you believe a god is an impossiblity?

I just don't get the logic is strong atheism to be honest.

Common Sense.

stof said:
I'm a strong atheist.

Same.