By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

FF7 remake isn't happening anytime soon.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
FF7 remake isn't happening anytime soon.

No, because the team are on FFXIII but once that's finished. The remake will happen, inevitably, and it better be PS3 exclusive or I'll be so pissed off with Sony.

Of course though, this is relying on the fact that the XIII games will be successful. If FFXIII bombs then no more FF for Sony and at the moment Japan are not installing me with a lot of confidence.

Thanks Soriku

PSP... NO. PSP owners PIRATE SOFTWARE. FAIL!!!!!!!!

I bought wipe out pure,

Its one of the better racing games out on hanhelds, to bad it doesnt have wifi :(

mM
Soriku said:
Parokki said:
Yes, I've asked you if you could tell me any of her predictions at least two or three times now. Again you didn't bother answering. -_-

Could you tell me if any of her predictions have proven to be correct, please?

Yes, there are a bunch of things she got right, none wrong yet. She got things right like:

Okami Wii, Lord of Vermillion PS3, Ghostbusters, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, R: FoM2, LA Noire, Brutal Legend, PoP4 (know those screens? She gave them).

And I thnk there's more but I forget/don't know...

Lord of Vermillion is an Arcade game

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
celine said:
Soriku said:
Parokki said:
Yes, I've asked you if you could tell me any of her predictions at least two or three times now. Again you didn't bother answering. -_-

Could you tell me if any of her predictions have proven to be correct, please?

Yes, there are a bunch of things she got right, none wrong yet. She got things right like:

Okami Wii, Lord of Vermillion PS3, Ghostbusters, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, R: FoM2, LA Noire, Brutal Legend, PoP4 (know those screens? She gave them).

And I thnk there's more but I forget/don't know...

Lord of Vermillion is an Arcade game

On the PS3...

IMO, LoV...looks like crap X_X

cabinet :

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

It may be going both... never know. :P

Two of those predictions are pretty easy calls. "A popular game will get a sequel!!!!!" The Okami prediction is half interesting, and the Ghostbusters one was pretty impressive. Over all, not exactly won over here. The list of companies that check her site leads me to believe her less. Remember how Sony reacted over Kotaku letting a bit too much inside info out?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I asked her my questions. We'll see what she digs up.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Lord of Vermillion: at first I thought it would be a complete turn on, until I saw that arcade cabinet and the information that its going to be another goofy cards game... complete turn... "off".

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo