By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

I think it's definitely hard to know, since even if she has information, she can reveal big scoops under NDA or she'll have big problems. So the only thing she can do is give a bit of interesting (but not so important) information...
And if she's a fake, then she can only give a bit of interesting (but false and not so important) information...

Around the Network
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
How long has her site been out?

What?

Ask her if you don't know.

What is so hard to understand?!!

celine said:

Will Austria soccer team win the european soccer tournment in 2008 ?

-RolStoppaMod

Don't I have awesome questions?

-RolStoppaMod

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I never expressed disbelief in her, although I did ask you to give some examples of her being right, and you didn't bother replying. She appears very genuine to me, but there are some dastardly cunning fakes on the internet, so I'd really like to know how many of her predictions turned out to be true.

What does she have to say about Resident Evil 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 appearing on so far unannounced platforms? More specifically, the chances of RE5 appearing on the Wii and MGS4 on the 360?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
*~Onna76~* said:
2 games from the ICO developers? COOL! Hope with a much better camera than Colossus, as that really sucked.

Thanks Soriku! Are you only able to ask it or are people able to ask questions in general to her? Let me know as soon as you know more.

Everyone can ask her questions.

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/

Done it, thanks ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Yes, I've asked you if you could tell me any of her predictions at least two or three times now. Again you didn't bother answering. -_-

Could you tell me if any of her predictions have proven to be correct, please?

I thought she was the one who said that Okami was going to hit the WII for instance and Bioshock was going to the PS3... or am I wrong? If so, there you have 2 proofs already ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

2. For MGS4, she said IF it happens, it'd be released 6 months after the PS3 one.

Konami have already specifically stated that it will not appear in 08. The wording they used meant that it could appear sometime in 09 but unless the PS3 version gets delayed into oblivion the exclusive window will be much longer then 6mths.

Konami are planning to ship the game in April in Japan and US according to their latest statement. It's the EU version that has caused the problem, that won't appear until June and Konami wanted the game all in the same fiscal year so because of the issues with the EU version, the Japan/US versions got hit with a delay as well. But all going to plan, it's a small delay for the US/Japan.

Anyway, ask her about a FFVII remake. I still think that S-E have something planned, just too much hype surrounding the game and the fan demand is insanely high.

When will we see Animal Crossing Wii?

Any other big exclusives for the Wiiare channel besides the FF:CC game?

Next generation Monster Rancher?

Summoner 3?

I would also like to know about Dark Cloud 3 as mentioned by someone above.

If/When are Opoona and Dragon Quest Swords coming to the US?

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt