By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

=/ It was kurrepekko V_V Actually no the one I was on about was actually Ludroth, when he's under water he can be a pain, because he mixes his attacks up but on land when he's on a rampage he's very predictable. For Hunters I'm sure it's tough getting in, but I learned my lesson from Monoblos a while back that rampage = if you don't know what will happen next, just run.

They died 3 times back to back. =/ That got to me.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

dib8rman ... yeah, I'll join you guys soon.

Sounds like there a lot of "gun-ho" peeps online who don't want to evade.....ever......

I'm glad there is so much positive feedback for this game though, I just want to be a little more familiar before I go for it on the interweb.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Edge Magazine
It manages to be that rarest of things: a Wii game that you've just got to try online. [May 2010, p.98]

Teletext GameCentral
More accessible and finally sporting an online mode, but the clumsy combat still limits the hunt's appeal.

Couple more reviews.
Personally, I'm lovin' it. I hated the demo, it gave me the impression you spent 15 minutes spamming A, heal, and repeat.
Haven't really tried online yet.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Got it. Helluva run into downtown to pick it up (class starts in 5 minutes, yikes!), but i got it

And i got 5$ off and 500 Nintendo Points for preordering. Sweet.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

CBDFLE

Username: iber

I'll be playing mostly weekends at all times, although mostly 2pm-10pm, on weekdays I'll play every once and a while too, but no exact time. Also, I could only use my keyboard, because my Wiispeak is broken. :(

Around the Network

Okay the only person who I've shared codes with is Dahuman but I was doing the HR 9 mission with these guys and 1 left the other died V_V.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Username: Kenology
ID: GC3T3X

What's the point of the ID though? I don't see any place to put someone else's ID. How does it work to find each other?

should join me but too late now I guess lol

Damnit. I got it, did get online, but i forgot to retrieve my ID.

I'll get myself on there and get my id and such tomorrow, but name is Ogodei

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kenology said:
Username: Kenology
ID: GC3T3X

What's the point of the ID though? I don't see any place to put someone else's ID. How does it work to find each other?

duplicated names is why