By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Squares Golden era...

Squares Golden era...

Square Soft 174 92.06%

Square Enix 15 7.94%

Total:189

squaresoft is god period!!!!!

Around the Network

Biggest Landslide in History

Dude soft made ff7,ff8 so yea...

.jayderyu said:
I preferred Enix and felt that Sqaure has lowered the quality. No kidding aside I think they were both better when they were separate companies, however both would have sunk pretty early with the massive costs of RPG like games.

it was wada take over the company. the guy it's shit, he just enjjoy milking

square dared to do those kind of games before, rare jrpg,  but after spirit within, they lost ALOT of money, and wada took over

i Think square is winning

Around the Network

1998 >>>>>>>>> All (Xenogears FTW)

I don't think there will every be a jrpg developing company as amazing as Squaresoft was.

I remember growing believing that every game with a Squaresoft brand on it had to be AAA. Times have really changed.

Parasite Eve and Secret of Mana.
Yea, Square and Enix separately.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

g-value said:
1998 >>>>>>>>> All (Xenogears FTW)

I don't think there will every be a jrpg developing company as amazing as Squaresoft was.

I remember growing believing that every game with a Squaresoft brand on it had to be AAA. Times have really changed.

This when growing up Squaresoft meant must have almost as much as Nintendo's logo. Now I buy Kingdom Hearts games and a few remakes on D.S. I am a bit afriad to touch anything else anymore.

There were only 2 game companies that had a vote of confidence from me. And what I mean are games that I would buy a game without any reviews, previews or even word of mouth just because it had the Squaresoft logo. And for years, 1997-2001 I was never let down. Those 2 game companies were Square Soft and Nintendo.

Wow, Square-Enix is falling into a statistical oblivion xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"