By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Rumored To Get ManHunt 3 Exclusive For Playstation MOVE

oh gosh I hope this is true. I don't want that crap on the Wii cause then it gets used as ammo for HD fanboys who insist that the Wii can't sell "hardcore" games.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
djs said:
Hope this is not the "killer E3" announcement we were talking few days back...

True that.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

nordlead said:
oh gosh I hope this is true. I don't want that crap on the Wii cause then it gets used as ammo for HD fanboys who insist that the Wii can't sell "hardcore" games.

And i'll laugh so hard if they Actually do a good job on it because then it's ammo against the Wii when it does in fact sell well. I'm not saying it will, lol, i'll just be laughing if it does.

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

thismeintiel said:
markers said:
lol wha? Major doubtage on this one. Gotta remember Sony is not into the uber gory and violent games, and touting this one as an exclusive would go against that.

Yea, you're right.  Sony isn't into gory games at all.  *cough* God of War *cough*  There's been so many times they have asked developers to keep their games to a Teen rating.  *cough* God of War 2 *cough*  I pray for the day Sony cools it with its censorship and allow some graphically gory games.  *cough* GOD OF WAR 3!! *cough* 

Man, I think I'm catching a cold. 

These two games are on a whole different level though :P