By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hey guests, why don't you join VG Chartz?

Welcome, guests. Join vgchartz so that you can enjoy the numerous, contributing, educational and useful threads Soriku creates every second! XD

Around the Network

just did me think of this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It is because when they do the forget their passwords as does firefox and then they dont get sent the email giving them their new password (i'm sure it happens a lot) so then they give up, it is clear (and I am actually Munkeh, but without a password)

Wow. The site topped like 5k and still functioned perfectly. That is a NEW WORLD RECORD!!!! ok, maybe not world record. but, first time i have seen it on this site.

Why do I only see it at 2.5k?

Around the Network

Well I said it hit 5k, it has sense then dropped back down.

One of us...one of us

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

hi guests, join vgchartz and talk to me :)

Munkeh, i thought there was a password retrieve or something....you should ask ioi.

The highest i saw it go was 4,600 ish, and it still worked well, but then ioi said it could take 5000 once it was finished (that was before these last few weeks of brokeness though....last few days at least has been excellent)

Ari_Gold said:
hi guests, join vgchartz and talk to me :)

We want them to join not scare them away (lol just kidding)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)