By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can VGChartz make some changes?

There ARE monthly charts...on the American and Japanese tabs....do people just not search

Around the Network

Nope, everything is perfect.

But ioi, I am curious to here more about these UK sales numbers we'll be getting soon. How many? top 200?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

one minor point. When you select a specific console in the weekly sales chart it only shows you the top 50 for that console. Could it be possible to display all from the console that were in the top 400.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

ah yes, when you change something in the weekly charts (like say just to see the PSP games) it changes it with each new thing you choose.... If you want to change the console and the publisher you have to do one at a time and wait for it to load the page again each time.
It needs something like the comparison charts...where you choose what to change in the drop down boxes, then click "compare" (or some form of "go" button)

Also hardware shipment update? *sad eyes* i am wondering what you will be doing now with the Sony 5.5 number?....i reckon it should be changed to the 3.7 (or whatever number it was) and then update to September.

otherwise no complaints, I mean we have Monthly charts so i don't understand what everyone is on about....I am not really interested in the prelim Jp charts personally so i don't want prelim American..... and i know European charts would probably be adding double the time and effort put in than the rest of the site requires.

Soriku said:
Hmm...I agree with konnichiwa.

Is it possible to do daily sales?

That would be cool if you could get some (or even just one if it was from an entire chain) electronic feed that would allow automatic daily updates, even if it was only preliminary numbers.  It's probably not that easy to get that level of data on a daily basis.

Around the Network

Could you possibly have WW weekly software charts for games? I want to see Kim Possible sales.

-RolStoppaMod

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi that would involve having PAL charts....and even if we had some decent PAL charts it would make a mess combining them to WW charts because of different release dates...look how many people were confused/complaining with the Uncharted:Drakes Fortune numbers last week because it was released only to those who pre-ordered at one chain of stores (gamestop?)

TWRoO said:
dtewi that would involve having PAL charts....and even if we had some decent PAL charts it would make a mess combining them to WW charts because of different release dates...look how many people were confused/complaining with the Uncharted:Drakes Fortune numbers last week because it was released only to those who pre-ordered at one chain of stores (gamestop?)

It's RolStoppable now. Well that's a bummer. Do we have American Weekly Software Sales for games? I want to look up Kim Possible and Super Mario Galaxy. I bought 500,000 copies of Kim Possible so it should sell good.

-RolStoppaMod

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi what are you on about...Rol isn't a mod...talk some sense.

TWRoO said:
dtewi what are you on about...Rol isn't a mod...talk some sense.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10532#end

-RolStoppaMod

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you