By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can VGChartz make some changes?

I wonder can VG chartz can put up something new like:

1. Preliminary American Software and Hardware Sales
  2. Preliminary European and others Software and Hardware
  3. Software Sales for European and Others

and that's all i got:

What do you think need to be changed in vgchartz.com for the good?

Just say some things. No bashing or flaming.

(I hope this is the right section)

PSN: NightStalker09/ SleepyK (Dual PSN Accounts)

"Don't mistake real hip hop with mainstream BS"- My damn self

Around the Network

Speedbreaker, I'm sure ioi wants to do all those things, the problem however will be the availability of the necessary data to compile those numbers. He did mention he'll be doing UK software sales soon though.

hey speedybreaker.

1. could be interesting. But, I don't think ioi has much of lead time between preliminary and his actuals.
2. same as #1.
3. I don't think ioi has a good enough read on this data. I could be wrong. But, I think that beyond the biggest sellers, he doesn't have a really good source.

I liked one part of the older charts where it listed monthly sales in a list to compare to another console. I thought that was pretty cool.

Does the Predictions League still exist?

All charts get able in a tab stop separated format :o)

Around the Network
ioi said:
Monthly sales in a list?

We want Daily sales ioi!!!

Monthly sales in a list are always great to look at, pcvsconsole.com does it, and it looks great;

http://forum.pcvsconsole.com/viewthread.php?tid=11067

I think something like this can be easily added to the site

MontanaHatchet said:
Does the Predictions League still exist?
No, it isn't being updated, it is a pity, because the prediction leage was the reason why i joined to the site.

VGchartz once listed all the archive data as well as displaying it on charts, in some cases it's much easier to read. It also would make it possible to copy and paste hardware sales numbers without having to use the software sales chart.

It would be really great to have a dynamic list based on the same options as the present charts.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Montly charts as before would be allright .It helps to put on perspective some numbers .