By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Awesome New WoW Ads (featuring Mr. T & Shatner!)

I hope this embeds right cause these commercials are great.

Mr. T

William Shatner

With great ads, it's no wonder over 9 million people have WoW accounts. My brother is a victim. Poor bastid.

Around the Network

The Mr T commercial is infinitely better imo.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I'm currently a WoW player. It's quite a enjoyable game and is constantly getting better due to new updates and patches. I'll tire of it eventually, but for now it's still very entertaining.

That Mr.T advertisment is great :D

I was a hardcore WoW player. Clocked in over 80 days worth of playing over a years time. I since have stopped since it really became an addiction. Anway, with 9.3 million + subscribers, do they really need more advertising? At any rate, I love the ads. Mr T especially.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
I was a hardcore WoW player. Clocked in over 80 days worth of playing over a years time. I since have stopped since it really became an addiction. Anway, with 9.3 million + subscribers, do they really need more advertising? At any rate, I love the ads. Mr T especially.

Wow, that's a ridiculous amount. You were an addict for sure. I've had the game for over a year and have only 33 days of playing time.

Around the Network

People seem to develop very real addictions to this game, but I like the ads (even though I will never play WoW) because they make gaming more mainstream.

loadedstatement said:

I was a hardcore player I had loggged in 156 days of playtime on my main character before quitting 6 months ago. My alts had 25 and 40 days each.

Lol great comercials. I tried WOW spent about 40 hrs on it before I got fed up with the grind. I'm too antisocial to enjoy MMO's anyway.

Have never played Wow. i am sure I would enjoy it, however, I can't see any reason to pay a monthly fee to play a game. F that.

Damnit, I was going to post this in the News section!

Ah well.

Also, my friends still argue that Runescape is more addicting.

Oops, did I say Runescape?!!

Har dee har har.