By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Pretty Boys > All other characters. Poll of Awesome Apples!

Why Pretty Boys > All other characters. Poll of Awesome Apples!

Agreed! Viva La Pretty boys! 28 21.05%

No, your fake and gay! 70 52.63%

Other (Post) 4 3.01%

What are you on? give me sum! 13 9.77%

Mmmm... Apple Parade! 2 1.50%

I <3 Apples ^_^ 15 11.28%

Total:132

Scottie! How dare you bring Ike into this.

This thread is creepy and the lack of Carl is also creepy.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
fazz said:
akvod's song scared the crap outta me, seriously...

Ahem, anyway... I agree, I'd rather have a pretty, cool looking guy with an awesome hairstyle than a bald, generic football player turned into a marine/soldier. Not that I have something against marines/soldiers. And yes, hair is VERY important!

And I thought you'd be prettier Seraphic :P

oh finally someone who gets the hair part, nice! lol @ bald generic football player gone marine!

Im' working on it, just got my six pack but my arms aren't there yet, also my hair is longer then that but i have it in a pony tail, and my bangs weren't in front, only 1 was out of like... 4 or 5... lulz. still, its enough to bring all the boys to the yard. :P i saw your hairstyle btw, its Ace but dude lose those glasses. you looked sleepy.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Seraphic

Oh Seraphic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Oh Seraphic.

haha, well thats one down... only 4 to go... of people who i wanted to see this thread, and you were number 2 on the list.

Around the Network

I have no interest in going all Pricilla, Queen of the Desert in a video game unless it makes me laugh.

Pretty boys suck.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Oh Seraphic.

haha, well thats one down... only 4 to go... of people who i wanted to see this thread, and you were number 2 on the list.

Hehe, well my problems with your boys is that they're usually shallow characters, pansies, or emo. All three traits that I don't find desirable.

But we've been down this road before.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Oh Seraphic.

Hehe, well my problems with your boys is that they're usually shallow characters, pansies, or emo. All three traits that I don't find desirable.

aBut we've been down this road before.

Hahaha! yeah thats true, still i never explained to you in detail before, at least think i didn't.

Still you are one of the few who'll atleast give it fair thought, instead of shouting fake and gay or sucks like most others, you have actual good reasons.

Next up ... makingmusic... ^.^

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Oh Seraphic.

aBut we've been down this road before.

Hahaha! yeah thats true, still i never explained to you in detail before, at least think i didn't.

Still you are one of the few who'll atleast give it fair thought, instead of shouting fake and gay or sucks like most others, you have actual good reasons.

Next up ... makingmusic... ^.^

I like nearly all the characters you mentioned and are some of my favorite and top characters in gaming. I just think this level of love for them is slightly ridicolous :)

I never thought of Dante as a prettyboy, he's not feminine at all except for all these fan drawn pictures. He's on the same feminine level as Snow from FFXIII.

Akvod said:

This might be more inappropriate :)