By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher 2 debut trailer!

That hidden message was awesome in every which way possible. It gives me great hope and this probably means I will be getting The Witcher as soon as it comes out. I'm all over PC games made for the PC, they are always very enjoyable.

Around the Network
shio said:
Sharky54 said:

I rofled. "Metacritic score of 86%!" Meanwhile so many people refuse to play games below a 90 :P.

Also, it looks like it could be interesting. Did the first one have controller support?

The Witcher won more awards than Mass Effect. The Witcher was the RPGOTY of 2007.

Mass Effect 1 was a meh game though. And I didn't say an 86 was bad. Just so many people refuse to play a game below 90.

Looks good.

an in depth preview at gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/thewitcher2/news.html?sid=6254071&tag=topslot%3Bthumb%3B1&mode=previews&page=1

I didn't like The Witcher. It tried to be too badass, I disliked Geralt as a character and I hate mocap combat animations.

But with a new game engine and it being non-linear and all I will give the sequel a chance.

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
shio said:
Sharky54 said:

I rofled. "Metacritic score of 86%!" Meanwhile so many people refuse to play games below a 90 :P.

Also, it looks like it could be interesting. Did the first one have controller support?

The Witcher won more awards than Mass Effect. The Witcher was the RPGOTY of 2007.

Mass Effect 1 was a meh game though. And I didn't say an 86 was bad. Just so many people refuse to play a game below 90.

The only reason why it wasn't 90+ was not so amazing english localisation and technical issues as it lost plenty of points for those two.

IIRC first was GfW when released in west so must have had controller support.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB