By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher 2 debut trailer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome! Now I just have to wait until I can actually watch it to see just how awesome it really is

Around the Network

Trailer is pretty meh - just shows more of the same that was in Witcher I but with nicer looking graphics.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I rofled. "Metacritic score of 86%!" Meanwhile so many people refuse to play games below a 90 :P.

Also, it looks like it could be interesting. Did the first one have controller support?

Sharky54 said:

I rofled. "Metacritic score of 86%!" Meanwhile so many people refuse to play games below a 90 :P.

Also, it looks like it could be interesting. Did the first one have controller support?

actually the game they released in 2007 got a metacritic of 81 :p

the enhanced edition they released in 2008 did get 86

they may not be a Bioware or a Bethesda, but this was the debut game of a Polish developer

non-gravity said:
Sharky54 said:

actually the game they released in 2007 got a metacritic of 81

the enhances edition they released in 2008 did get 86

they may not be a Bioware or a Bethesda, but this was the debut game of a Polish developer

I'm not saying its bad. I am just laughing at how so many people judge games. And lose out on playing awesome ones. Simply because they are too much about a number.

Around the Network

Assassins of kings is a pretty lame subtitle.

At least they have clothes dissolving spells :)

The first one was AWESOME, so much better than Dragon Age Origins.

Get your Portable ID!

"The proles are not human beings."

"All animals are equals, but some are more equals than others."

(George Orwell)

I am Brazilian and LOVE English Literature, studying it is my life.

Cool. I still have to play the first, however.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89

I hope it improves on the first one and doesn't make it worse by dumbing down or whatnot, in gameplay and themes presented. There had also be naked sex cards again.

non-gravity said:
Sharky54 said:

actually the game they released in 2007 got a metacritic of 81 :p

the enhanced edition they released in 2008 did get 86

whats impressive is that they got such a high score from reveiwers. normally small studios get lower scored games compaired to the big companies. I think is has alot to do with the amount of ad space the a bioware or a bethesda can buy. so if this was a bioware game it would be a 90+ average review score.