By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Real Kratos at Sony Style a Must See

amazing!lol

Around the Network
Onibaka said:
In Brazil, GoW is one of the most popular franchise in gaming, i`m not kidding, at least it sells more than mario.

Wow cool.. atleast Brazil knows quality

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

hmm....is he not very smart in the games b/c that guy made him look like a cave man seeing fire for the first time

Bamboleo said:
shanbcn said:
Onibaka said:
In Brazil, GoW is one of the most popular franchise in gaming, i`m not kidding, at least it sells more than mario.

Do you got some data for that?

I'm curious

Mario is more popular, but ps3 don`t have piracy and kratos has a great fanbase. Actually piracy in PS2 days helped A LOT for GoWIII in Brazil, most people only buy a 360 for piracy and actually prefer ps3 over 360.

He doesn't talk much, does he? >_>

Around the Network

All he accomplished was looking silly. And retarded. The Gods would surely cringe at his neanderthal behavior.

iWarMachine said:
that's not the real one! where's the stomach scar?! WHERE! BURN HIM! SACRILEGIOUS!

:P

cool! that was the best kratos i've seen.

this :p

papflesje said:

at 2.06 he said Gaia   i dont     know if you heard it or not     but you  should  check it again   

God of war 3  Sonys Biggest Game 

There will only be Choas  March 16

KratosWarIsMyDestiny said:
papflesje said:

at 2.06 he said Gaia   i dont     know if you heard it or not     but you  should  check it again   

Still isn't much, is it?

papflesje said:
KratosWarIsMyDestiny said:
papflesje said:

Still isn't much, is it?

no your right   i was    making sure you heard it  thats all 

God of war 3  Sonys Biggest Game 

There will only be Choas  March 16